Wednesday 21 August 2013

Misfit Shine - Customer Services

Hi all

Looks like Jawbone UP will have to wait until tomorrow :-) sorry guys.

I thought I should continue my story about shine since two of my customer requests have been attended to.

1. First up was the username fiasco I had. As much as this pains me to say this, it was #User Error. Yes the idiot in front of the app. Won't bore you with the details but I have created the wrong username from my usual one. I usually have a "_" in there but for this time I had a "."

I will eat humble pie and lots of it. Shine customer service rep "Ted", many thanks for letting me know the right username :-)

2. One main grumble I have with Shine is that I believe it is inaccurate when in swim mode.

34 mins = 146 points
42 mins = 171 points

So I tried swimming but not starting any activity and got these results:

Normal mode (swimming) 42 mins = 171 points
Normal mode (swimming) 32 mins = 144 points

In the app it says 25 min swim = 1000 points.

Good news is that Shine customer service rep "Kate" is working on that for me.

I will leave the post there and update in further posts.

Next post will be about the Jawbone UP

No comments:

Post a Comment